I want to praise the one,
I want to thank the one,
who created her.
It seems he took great care in creating her,
as she appears to be so perfect
that my heart never stops loving her.
Radiance of the moon upon her face .
The shine of the stars lives in her eyes,
as if she carries the entire universe inside her,
I feel heavenly whenever I behold her completely.
There is a mysterious secret
hidden within the depths of her eyes,
A secret I long to discover.
I have heard people speak of breathtaking beauty,
A beauty powerful enough to cause havoc,
but until I saw her, I never believed it.
After seeing her, I realized they were right.
She has a graceful charm,
a spellbinding magic that surrounds her.
My heart slips beyond my control,
a hundred times I have tried
and a hundred times I have failed to steady it
The glow of the morning sun
rests upon her cheeks,
and her skin carries,
the pleasant color of sunshine.
Her hair is like a silken veil,
covering the evening sky with its beauty.
She is a flowing river ,
where every ripple feels like a part of her essence.
I have drowned in her waves
and in those depths
I feel I have discovered my true world.
By placing her in the center of my heart
I have made her memories my bride,
in the presence of my soul I said "Yes, I Do",
a companion forever joined with my soul.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment