Monday, July 6, 2026

No Goodbye


She might think I never said goodbye,
but goodbye is for people
who only love physically.

I love her with my heart,
and my soul still feels connected to hers.

Her presence still occupies
a corner of my everyday life.
Her connection has been woven
into my inner world.
She exists through memory, understanding,
and distance cannot erase her.

Some relationships change,
but with her, the connection remains.

Her memory has a life of its own;
it feels almost like a presence.
I carry pieces of her everywhere,
and I still talk to her
even when she left long ago.

Physical distance and emotional distance
are not the same thing.
I can live thousands of kilometres away,
yet still feel deeply connected to her.

Distance is not easy.
Loss does not disappear.
A relationship does not end
just because physical presence ends.

The influence remains.
The affection remains.
The memories remain.

She did not enter my heart and soul through my eyes,
but through the wounds I carried,
the wounds of trust and betrayal.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...