Wednesday, August 26, 2026

The Glow of The World


The world looks beautiful
from the space above.
I only wish people could see her,
then the world will look dull.
The world is beautiful,
because she was born here.

In her beauty
the whole world seems to glow
and all of nature
seems to live inside her.

Sometimes, I feel
even the universe
has fallen in love with her.
Maybe that is why
it keeps her so far away from me.

Maybe even the gods
love their child too much.
They have gone deaf
to all my prayers,
and refuse to send her
back to me.

Perhaps the universe knows
what I cannot accept.
Some beautiful things
are meant to be admired
from a distance...

And she is
the most beautiful thing
I have ever seen
on this planet.
So, I admire her from a distance.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...