Friday, June 19, 2026

My Experiences of Her


I experience suffocation, while I still breath.
I experience fear, while I stand in stength.
I experience shivers, while I sit sill.
I experience pain, while I still smile.

I experience her presence, while her place in my life is absence.
I experience brokenness, while my heart worships her.
I experience death, while I am still alive.
I experience hate, while I am still loving.

I experience being stuck in the past, while life moves ahead.
I experience silence, while her voice still echoes within.
I experience distance, while my heart remains beside her.
I experience darkness, while I still search for her light.

I experience emptiness, while memories overflow my soul.
I experience goodbye, while my heart still waits for hello.
I experience forgetting, while every thought returns to her.
I experience prison, while I remain free of remembrance.

I experience end, while I wake up every morning,
I experience healing, while old wounds whisper her name.
I experience tomorrow, while part of me lives in yesterday.
I experience existence, while my soul wanders where she once stood.

I experience the passage of time,
while my heart is with her in moments long gone.

By
Sanji_Paul Arvind


No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...