Friday, June 19, 2026

The Way She Is...



She always looks radiant,
her glow feels like something to celebrate,
her inner energy quietly awakens something in me.

I love how smart she is,
I wish I could understand her mind and value it better.

She inspires me,
in ways I cannot explain.
and I want to treasure her actions
that always create real impact.

Her voice is soothing,
the way she talks brings calm and comfort
as if peace comes naturally with her presence.

She is a strong woman,
her courage and resilience are impressive.
She always overcomes life challenges,
and I wish I could encourage her with my words.

I feel comfortable around her,
I can be real in front of her.
Her openness and trust feel special,
something very rare and meaningful.

She is the only person,
I always wish to talk to.
Her presence feels enough,
and she is truly irreplaceable to me.

I love how kind she is,
her empathy and emotional understanding,
go beyond appearance,
a rare quality not many people possess.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...