a thousand nights have passed.
With millions of dreams,
and billions of thoughts,
I keep wishing I could be with her
for trillions of years.
1050 days, 150 weeks
25,200 hours, 1,512,000 minutes
90,720,000 seconds have passed.
In this long duration,
many of her family members,
and old friends would have forgotten her,
or her presences would have faded in their memory,
many living beings were born
and many have left,
but for eyes she is still the same,
fresh like a morning flower.
Yet even after this duration,
my love only expanded,
multiplied, and grew tall for her.
Though I cannot accept some parts of her,
I still choose to love her as a whole.
Now there is a vast distance between us,
but I love her within that distance.
How foolish I have been,
I chose to live for love,
rather than with love,
hoping it would bring happiness,
only to find it has become
the most painful part of my life.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment