Sunday, June 21, 2026

My Love’s Transformation


All the love I poured for her,
fell on the ground
and spread across the universe.
The universe whispered,
"I wish I were her"

My love turned into a river,
carrying all my love to the ocean.
The ocean whispered,
"I wish I were her".

My love evaporated into the sky,
forming beautiful clouds.
The sky whispered,
"I wish I were her".

When my love showered as rain,
reaching her and dripping upon her body,
she took a towel to dry herself,
wishing she had an umbrella.

And I only wish she knew,
that she was drenched in my love.

When I return to the earth,
becoming food for roots, insects and worms.
I hope even they would whisper,
"I wish I were her".

Bury my body with a fruit seed,
a tree will grow and bear fruit.
So that one day, when she tastes it,
a small piece of my love may finally reach her.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...