Sunday, June 21, 2026

Her Memories I Could Not Burn


In my heart I have stored all my pain,
wanting to share it with her,
but she never knows,
that if she is near, all my pain disappears.

She judged me by the image
that suited her eyes,
not for who I truly am,
so I let her decide.

In a sky crowded with millions of stars,
her face shines like a lonely moon.
In a world filled with billions of faces,
I search only for her.

Even if I had to burn in hell,
I would still choose her,
as I love her in ways
she will never hear or feel.

I am often confused
about why I love her so much,
even when she is far from me.

She gave me pain and pleasure
but in the end, only pain remained,
I still search for traces of pleasure.

I tried to burn her memories
within the fire of my thoughts,
but the flames reached my soul,
and I was the one who burned.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...