She will never know how painful
it is to see her calm face in images.
As I, the one who loves her so much,
I am not able to witness its beauty.
She will never know how it hurts,
the sound of her laughter,
As I, the one who loves her so much,
I am not able to listen to its sweetness.
She will never know how the eagerness
for the words from her sweet lips.
As I the one who loves her so much,
I am not able to listen to her voice.
She will never know the throbbing in my veins,
to feel her presence around.
As I the one who loves her so much,
I am not able to touch her.
All the parts that I adore,
I wish to hug her,
every inch of her body, her soul.
My pain is not becasue she is happy,
but becasue I cannot see,
the one thing that I always pray for.
How unlucky I am to be born,
to live under the same sky,
but still I stop myself from seeing her.
If I see her, I won't be able to control,
my thoughts, my body and my soul,
from wanting to take her away from this world.
She will never how it hurts,
how painful it is,
to stop myself from being with her.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment