Our last meet was unforgetful,
the first and, perhaps, the last.
Every second spent with her
will remain precious and memorable,
even though she was angry.
Time and distance did not favor me,
yet my love for her still remains.
I never knew I had so much love within me,
perhaps it existed only because of her,
for it was, it is and It will be hers.
After she left,
my world became a place of pain.
Yet I built a palace,
from that pain and sorrow,
and adorned it with her memories.
Every corner is filled
with thoughts of her alone.
I made her a promise,
and I will keep it until my last breath.
Everything I told her
was never meant to seduce or deceive,
it was simply the truth
a truth she could neither accept nor understand.
I do not know
whether we will meet again.
Still, my wait for her will be eternal.
whether she come to see me
or never returns at all.
her place in my heart
will always always belong to her.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment