Loving her has become so scary,
the more I love, the more my heart bleeds.
Every wound makes my heart weaker,
yet my love for her only grows deeper.
People build temples with stone and brick,
strong enough to stand for years.
I built one inside my own heart,
with flesh, blood, and silent tears.
When she was beside me,
life felt like a piece of heaven.
Later I understood that same road
was leading me into my own hell.
Still I walked without turning back,
blindly holding on to love.
Even if it burned my soul,
I chose her over myself.
Now her absence follows me,
like a shadow that never leaves.
Every passing day takes something from me,
a little hope, a little peace.
Maybe love is not always kind,
maybe some hearts are meant to ache.
But if I had to choose again,
I would still love her, whatever it takes.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment