She has become a habit,
My heart and body cannot forget.
No matter how far she goes,
She lives inside me forever.
She is the colour of my soul,
The warmth in my quiet days.
She gives meaning to my empty world,
And lights my forgotten ways.
When she was with me,
My happiness flowed like a river.
Now in her absence,
My heart is slowly turning into a desert.
Our love did not break in one day,
It faded through silence and distance.
I only wished for her presence,
Her understanding and gentle reassurance.
I never wanted to own her,
Or keep her away from the world.
I only wanted our hearts
To stay forever connected.
Love was never about possession,
It was about truth, respect, and care.
Even if we walk different roads,
a part of my soul will always find her.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment