Tuesday, July 14, 2026

I Longed for a Love Beyond Touch


I longed for a relationship
that was more than physical.
I wanted to know every little detail of her life,
only to love and adore her even more.

She broke her promise to stay,
and now her memories are breaking me.
Maybe one day she will forget my name,
and my face will quietly fade from her thoughts.

Even then, I will never stop loving her,
for I love her more than she will ever know.
Even when my whole world was on fire,
when my whole life was drowning,
I never understood how or why,
but my love for her kept growing.

I stepped back, not because I hated her,
but because I was tired of forcing myself
to create a place in her heart.
Now she lives only in my memories.

She is the most beautiful feeling
I never wanted to lose,
yet I had to let her go, for her.
Now I carry the weight of a love
she no longer needed or wanted.

Every memory of her is kept like a treasure
inside a hidden room within my heart,
memories I could never bear
to share with anyone else.

Her voice still echoes through that room.
Her laughter has never left.
And my love for her remains there too,
quietly untouched by the passing years.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...