If the distance between us was a bridge,
I would gladly walk across to reach her.
But she created a distance with walls,
and I do not want to break them,
because they are hers.
She has taken over my control centre,
and now is seated at the core.
She turned my dreams into a passing breeze,
and I am trying to capture her in my verses.
Her hand was never meant to stay in mine,
It looks like it was written from the beginning.
Feelings for her never changed,
for she lives in that unseen space.
As if the universe designed it,
to teach me some lessons in life.
My mind may get angry with her,
but my heart will forever truly care.
The loneliness her absence brings,
cannot be melted by any other.
My messages to her were never unsent,
they are simply unfinished.
By
Sanj-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment