Thursday, July 23, 2026

Miss Galaxy!


The girl I loved
was an unseen teacher,
sent by the universe.

She didn’t walk in with books,
nor with a stick in her hand.
But she walked in with her grace,
her beauty, her laughter,
and left with lessons as her silence.

It was more than love that I felt,
it was lessons,
lessons wrapped in her presence.

My heart learned many lessons,
but two remain forever.
One through presence
and one through her absence.
Her absence taught me what emptiness feels like
but her presence left me with memories I still marvel at.

Among all the stars in every universe I can imagine
She is the only one my heart chose to orbit.

Miss Earth and Miss International
Miss World, Miss Universe,
Miss Earth, Miss International,
For she is the queen of every universe within me.

The universe may give titles to many,
But I created a title only for her.

I crowned her as Ms. Galaxy,
for among billions of stars
She is the only one
who captured my heart,
my mind and my soul.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...