Thursday, July 30, 2026

My Version With Her


Her connection didn't come with a name,
she just happened.
We weren't strangers,
we were never friends,
nor lovers.
But a quiet relationship,
I still cannot name it.

We had no labels,
and we had no explanation for us.
Just two hearts
that quietly chose each other,
and I never needed the world to understand.
Our bond existed beyond definitions,
that simply meant to be experienced.

She made my life little softer,
her presence felt safe,
and her smile gave comfort.
Some connections aren't loud,
but she quietly changed me forever.

When she entered my life,
she made it better
simply because she was there.
She gave me a good feeling,
after that my life wasn't the same,
without her.

My love never needed to be proved
by begging her to stay,
I thought if she could be happy without me,
the best thing I could give was my absence.

I lost the version of me
that would never have existed without her.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...