Thursday, July 30, 2026

The Pain I Carry



Being her prisoner is a punishment I carry,
It will hurt until my final breath.
My sins are far too great,
for I loved her sincerely.

She became my addiction,
and I surrendered to her.
Until I became a stranger to myself,
because whenever I look at me,
I could only see her.

I still remember the day I met her
she smiled and softly said my name.
In that moment I felt
as if the whole world belonged to us.
I wished to spend my life with her.

My addiction to her poisoned my heart,
filling it with pain.
I wanted to keep her only for myself.
Then life taught me
what love truly means.
No one can ever be owned
So now, I only love her
in silence and from a distance.

But her silence is so deep
it cuts my heart like a sword.
And her absence is so fine,
it pierces my eyes like tiny needles.

Every day I wake
and every day I survive.
I carry two kinds of pain,
the pain of loving her,
and the pain of living without her.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...