Tuesday, July 7, 2026

My World In Her Reflection


Like the waves that rise upon the ocean,
like the fire that erupts from a volcano,
like the clouds that moves across the sky,
like the Earth that turns through the endless galaxy,
like every breath I take,
like the restless beat of my heart,
so does her face remain before my eyes.

I wish I could turn the whole world
into her reflection,
My love for her runs through my veins,
like blood itself.
I wish I could show her
how violently my heart beats for her.
If only I could place my heart
before her eyes,
so she could witness
what words could never fully tell.

She seems as though she was crafted,
by the gods themselves,
borrowing the sun’s brilliance,
the moon’s gentle glow,
and from the heavens its grace.

Sometimes I feel I loved her before,
in another life.
that our souls had already met
long before this one.

In thoughts of her
I forget the world.
At times, I even forget myself.

This time,
fate has not been kind,
for she is not beside me.
Some journey's with her,
are filled with sweetness.
Others carry the bitterness
of distance and longing.

No one could love another this deeply,
I would walk with her to the very edge of life.
I can live without her,
but I cannot imagine
a world without her.

As long as breath remains within me,
her name will live upon my lips,
and my heart will remember her
for as long as it knows how to beat.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...