All my efforts weren't my weakness,
or I did not have self-respect,
but because, losing her pains me
more than my pride.
She always felt it was "too much"
as my tears, my attempts,
my messages, my waiting,
and when I made her my world,
were because of desperation,
but all of it was simply my love.
Instead of witnessing how I treated her,
she was asking opinion with others
who could never live their lives,
she ignored that my action revealed more
than the rumours she had heard.
One day she might realise
the love what I gave
is not easy to find in a world
that is always changing people's opinions.
Guiding her was never to control her,
but to make her aware of how the world operates,
she only had to see from my angle,
but she never attempted to understand my heart.
She awakened something inside me,
that I thought was dead,
giving new life to something I buried,
and when it was born again, it was for her.
BY
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment