I walked away in anger.
Later, I realized that my love for her
was greater than my anger.
So I continued loving her
in ways she would never know.
It felt like remembering a promise made long ago.
Meeting her was never an accident,
it was something my soul recognized
long before my mind understood.
When my pain, my longing,
and my love collided,
her absence became part of my journey
rather than the end of it.
With my ego softened, my heart expanded,
and old patterns began to break.
That was the true magic
she brought into my life.
She arrived like the waves,
bringing love, lessons, memories,
and moments that quietly
shaped the person I became.
Though her time in my life was brief,
its impact was lasting.
Life has taught me that not everything
we love is meant to remain.
Sometimes people leave,
yet they take nothing away from us,
instead, they leave us with
something we carry forever.
I stood still like the shore,
watching the waves come and go.
I never questioned why she came
or why she left.
I never asked her to stay.
I simply embraced her presence,
cherished her touch,
and when the time came,
I let her go.
Yet her presence
left an imprint on my soul,
one that time will never erase.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment