If she is meant to be only a dream,
I wish to sleep forever.
I named my grief and pain after her name,
so, I could love them,
as I love her.
Even if death had her name,
I will accept and hug it forever.
Even when I die,
my sight will expect her image,
my eyebrows will not close,
as it will still await her.
I would have stayed with her
through every storm,
every struggle, every moment of peace
my comfort would give her the feel of home.
She will never know how my fingers crave
to feel her.
How my tongue eagerly awaits
to tell her my love,
filling her heart with butterflies.
My arms would hug her,
even if it is meant to last forever.
Sometimes I wonder
how would I show her or make her feel
how much happier my heart feels around her,
how my face glows by seeing hers,
and how my soul dances.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment