She entered my life
not as a simple visitor,
but as a long-awaited blessing.
She felt like the answer to a prayer
I never knew my soul was praying.
It was as if the stars
had written her into my life long ago.
She became the missing melody
in the song of my heart,
a song that had been waiting
for her all along.
Her breath gave life to my soul.
In loving her,
I remembered
who I was meant to be.
There is a quiet light within her,
one that never fades.
Wherever she goes,
it shines without trying.
She sits upon my heart
like a queen upon her throne.
Her graceful walk,
her gentle curves,
and the quiet beauty she carries
leave me speechless.
She wears simple floral clothes,
yet nothing could make her
more beautiful than she already is.
Her beauty is natural,
needing no ornament
to make it shine.
Her golden earrings
sway gently as she walks,
glittering like stars
beside a bright full moon.
Every time I see her,
a quiet thrill
runs through my heart.
Everything about her
seems to belong together,
as though beauty itself
chose her as its home.
I have never seen
that spellbinding spark
in anyone else
in my entire life.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment