Thursday, August 27, 2026

My Universe She Is


I am surprised
that I found my entire world
in someone barely five feet tall
made with flesh, bones and blood.

I saw the whole galaxy
inside her two little eyes.
I found my comfort,
whenever I held her hands.

I found my heaven in two ounces
of her heart.
I found my lifeline
somewhere in her presence.

I wrote her name,
and painted her face
in everything I saw.

I saw her shine in the sun,
her eyes sparkling in the stars,
her face upon the moon,
her heart in the sky,
her thoughts in the ocean,
her footprints on the earth,
her calmness in the rain,
her anger in the volcanoes,
her love in the heavens,
and her hatred
in the hell I live now.

With her,
my nervous system reacted
like metal being pulled
towards a magnet.

She is just another person
in this wide world.
But for me,
she became my entire world.

I made a universe out of her
while she refused
to be a part of mine.
I made her only one
while she preferred
to remain one among many.

I found my whole world in her
while she never wanted
to become even a tiny part of my world.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...