Thursday, August 27, 2026

She Chose Silence…



Maybe it was my mistake.
I thought destiny had a reason
for bringing us together.

I thought perhaps
we were meant to meet,
because there was something
we were supposed to learn
from one another.

Maybe there was.
Because even though
I cannot explain my pain in words,
I know that meeting her
changed something deep in me.

She chose distance over me.
So I stopped fighting it.
I let the distance grow,
even though every part of me
wanted to bridge it.

Maybe this distance
will bring her the happiness and peace
I could never give her.

And maybe loving her now
means accepting
that her peace
has to exist without me.

So I let her go,
not because I stopped loving her,
but because sometimes love must become quiet
when the person you love chooses silence.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...