Every time I look deep into her eyes,
I want to gently hold her by the waist.
When I am tired,
I want to simply lie down
with my head on her lap.
When she is busy working,
I would want to sneak up
and hug her from behind.
I want to call her name aloud
with my name beside hers.
I want to hold her hand,
and gently kiss her fingers.
I wanted my soft kisses
to reach for her forehead.
I want to sit quietly
and simply look into her eyes
while she istalking.
I feel like wrapping her
in my biggest hug and just standing there
holding her close.
Giving her my warmest,
most genuine smile
while looking into her eyes.
I want slowly whisper
"You're so cute"
when she's angry or serious
even when she feels like scolding me.
All things I wanted with her
faded with time,
And all the things I wanted to tell her,
died before reaching my lips.
I have buried them all.
Now, I visit the grave
of what could have been.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment