
She arrived in my life so naturally,
I never stopped to question why.
I met her for a short
but unforgettable time,
and somehow,
she became an important part of my life.
Then one day, things changed.
She moved away,
the conversations stopped,
and everything came to an end.
Someone who once felt
like such a big part of my life
slowly became a memory.
But it was not the goodbye
that hurt the most.
It was wondering
what her connection with me
was really supposed to mean.
Maybe some people
come into our lives
not to stay forever,
but to change something in us
before they leave.
She left behind lessons
I might never have learned
on my own.
She taught me
how to set boundaries,
how to be more patient,
and how to understand
what I truly deserve in life.
Her lessons came in different ways,
some through a beautiful connection,
and some through painful moments.
I never truly understood
what she was teaching me
until she was gone.
After she left,
I discovered a side of myself
that had been buried for years.
I started writing again.
I became more confident.
I started understanding myself
a little better.
In some strange way,
she made me feel more like myself.
She was like a mirror,
showing me parts of myself
I had forgotten to see.
And maybe that was one of the reasons
she came into my life.
Not to stay forever.
Not to become my whole world.
But to help me find a part of myself
I had lost somewhere along the way.
She left, the connection end,
but the memories remained.
But the person
I became through knowing her
did not leave with her.
She became a chapter that ended,
but the person she helped me become is still
writing the rest of my story.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind
No comments:
Post a Comment