Tuesday, September 1, 2026

My Greedy Heart



After seeing her image,
my eyes were thankful,
for they had seen something rare,
something so precious.

But my heart became greedy,
wanting to be with the precious one.
She became everything I ever dreamed of,
someone with whom I could simply be myself.

Sometimes I question the universe
why was I given to a person like her?
But somehow, she entered my life,
bringing smiles, happiness, and comfort
I never knew existed.

I will never know why
life chose her for me.
But in the end,
she was the most beautiful gift,
the universe ever gave me.

It was like a knife
pierced my heart and stayed there,
If I pulled it out, I will die quickly,
but if I left it there,
I would die slowly.

She once said she cared,
but still believed
I deserved this pain for loving her.
Now I miss someone who hurt me,
and I still love her,
without expecting her to return.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...