Monday, September 7, 2026

The Flowers She Nurtured


I cherish the song she loves,
for when I hear i,
I feel her presence beside me.
I adore the moon she admires,
for it brings comfort
to my slow dying love.

The flowers nurtured
with love in the garden of my heart
never wither;
Just like them,
the blossoms of my love for her
never fall away.

When the festival of her love
unfolds within my eyes,
My heart loses itself in joy,
like a child.

Her nearness turns me into a kite,
I rise high into the sky,
floating on the waves
of my longing for her.

Like the waters of a thousand waterfalls,
she drenches me in love.
Like a passing cloud,
she awakens desire within me,
and then slowly drifts away.
I am left melting in her absence,
and all my love
comes down like rain.

Every place her hands have touched
still carries a music
sweeter than honey.

And deep within my heart,
I keep longing to know
the path her heart follows...
So that, even from far away
my heart may somehow
trace its way to hers.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...