Friday, September 4, 2026

When I Found Her, It Was Late


I found her late,
and I loved the version of her,
that was much younger.

I will never find
that version of her again
because she does not exist
in reality anymore.

The place where I once stood
in her life,
someone else is standing now.

I am the address that her soul writes,
and it will never change

When I wanted her stay in my life,
she left,
now she stays in my heart.

I fell in love with someone
who will never fall for me.
I lost the one I loved,
and she lost the one
who truly cared.

I spent all the love
in my heart on her,
and now I am empty
like a vault that was once full.

Every drop of love
was spent on her name alone.
Maybe one day
my heart will be filled again,
but it will never be the same love
I gave it to her.

Because I loved her recklessly
I never thought of saving
even a little for myself.
My heart was unguarded
and I never had a plan
for survival.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...