Monday, June 15, 2026

A Thread of Fate


It stretches, it tangles,
but it never breaks.

Meeting her was written in my fate
Getting to know her was not my choice
And falling in love with her
was beyond my control

She lives in every thought I think
in every word I say.
I built my life around her,
She became my entire universe.

She touched every part corner of my heart,
and changed everything within.
Suddenly, my world felt like
it had been waiting for her all along.

I am here loving her,
and I will stay loving her,
tonight, tomorrow,
and for every day that remains in my life.

Every part of her is a celebration,
the seen and the unseen.
I love her a thousand times more,
since the last time I saw her.

I adore her more today,
than I did yesterday.
The smile upon her lips
is enough to brighten my darkest days.

I feel lucky to have known
the greatest woman I ever met.
To my eyes, she will always be
fascinatingly beautiful.

A connection stitched by the thread of fate,
travels across time,
bringing us together
life after life.

It stretches, it tangles
but it never breaks.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...