There is a cord between her soul and mine,
invisible to the eyes,
but I can feel it every day.
It is strong,
and with every memory of her,
it feels like it grows even stronger.
Sometimes I feel
a part of her still lives inside me.
Her pain, her fears,
her unfinished wounds,
somehow I carry them too.
I do not know how it happened,
but it feels real.
When she touched me,
something woke up inside me.
It was not only an attraction.
It felt like recognition.
As if my heart already knew her,
long before we met.
Her touch felt familiar,
like a memory
my mind had forgotten
but my body still remembered.
I could sit beside her for hours
without saying a single word.
There was peace in that silence.
The conversations we had
were deeper than any I had with others.
I shared parts of myself
that I rarely show anyone.
And even when no words were spoken,
it never felt empty.
Some silences are uncomfortable.
But with her, silence felt alive.
It felt like our souls
were speaking in their own way.
Even today,
when she is not here,
I still feel that connection.
Invisible and unexplainable.
But real enough to stay with me.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment