Tuesday, June 23, 2026

When I Loved


Love started like a small spark in my heart,
Sweet messages and dreams never apart,
Every touch felt special, every moment felt new,
I thought this excitement is what love should do.

But slowly the butterflies started to fade,
And life showed truths that time had made,
I saw that love is not only laughter and noise,
Sometimes it is silence that brings real joys.

I learned love is not a place to survive,
Not a battle to fight or prove I am alive,
It is someone who listens when my words are weak,
A safe heart where I can honestly speak.

Love is balance when life becomes hard,
Standing together without keeping guard,
Not proving who cares more every day,
But showing it gently in a simple way.

I am not perfect, I make mistakes too,
There are nights and the sky is not always blue,
Yet I chose her even through every fall,
Because understanding matters more than all.

Now when life hits hard and the road feels long,
Love is the reason I still stay strong,
Not butterflies, not drama, not a loud display,
Just a hand that stays and never walks away.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...