Once I saw the shadow of my pain,
it had her name.
When I saw happiness,
I saw only her face.
When I understood what real hatred is,
I saw her heart and my place in it.
I wished I could feel her
like how blood flows in my veins.
It is another kind of drug,
every time she smiles.
It remains in my heart,
my mind has saved it like a video.
often my mind plays her smile,
and I find peace in it.
It's another kind is shine,
in her twinkling eyes.
Like the stars in night sky,
looking at them gives me comfort.
My night becomes quite,
and my dreams become sweeter,
when I lie down and look at the sky,
the clouds take her shape.
When I look at the night sky,
the moon shows her face.
The stars form her face,
and their shine reminds me of her eyes.
In everything I see, I find her,
In everything I touch, I feel her.
And still she is not with me,
only the pain stays.
I carry her in every breath,
but I am not even in the dust of her life.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment