Monday, June 22, 2026

When She Left


When she left, it felt very different,
like a part of me had gone away.
It was not only the pain of losing her,
it felt like I lost myself that day.

Even now, she lives in my heart,
though time has quietly passed by.
Some people leave our lives,
but never truly say goodbye.

Sometimes I feel we knew each other before,
as if our souls had met somewhere.
I cannot explain that feeling,
but her presence was always there.

When we met, everything felt natural,
like we were meant to connect.
There was comfort in her words,
and peace in her respect.

She made me feel safe and understood,
in a way I had never known.
Being with her felt so easy,
like I had finally found a home.

Our talks flowed without effort,
our hearts seemed to understand.
Even in simple moments,
I felt a special bond.

Maybe my heart saw something in her
that my mind could not explain.
But the connection I felt was real,
and it still remains.

She came into my life unexpectedly,
and changed me in many ways.
Though she is no longer here,
her memory still stays.

Some people stay for only a short time,
yet leave a mark forever.
And even after they are gone,
their love lives on in our hearts forever.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...