Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Her Memories Sail Through My Mind


My thoughts flow like a river,
slowly becoming an ocean.

In that ocean,
Her memories keep sailing,
like ships and boats.
Each ship carries her smile,
shining like a lantern at sea
crossing the endless water.

Sometimes her absence
brings storms into my heart.
The waves grow wild
and the sky turns dark.
Still somewhere beyond the storm,
I see the light she left behind.

But my love for her
calms the sea again.
And once more
her memories begin to sail.

Regret arrives like pirates,
flying black flags of sorrow,
trying to steal
all the beautiful memories.

They remind me of loss,
of tears, and of goodbye.
But I fight them every day,
so the good memories can stay afloat.

I guard them like pearls,
gathered from the deepest tides,
deep within my ocean.
For even though she is gone,
her memories still float.

As long as this ocean remains,
no matter the storms or raging waves,
her ships will keep sailing.

Carrying her laughter in the wind,
her kindness in every tide,
and her love like the light of a lighthouse,
guiding my heart through the night.

Where I wait for her ship to return,
bearing cargoes of love and forgotten smiles.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...