Friday, June 26, 2026

My Unresolved Feelings


My constant thoughts of her,
keep resurfacing without end.
I find myself replaying old memories
and all the sweet moments we shared.

It is not heartbreak or loneliness,
she is simply linked to my mind.
Even after she has moved on,
and I no longer remain in hers.

I do not know if this healing process
has become an ally or an enemy.
I revisit days we once had,
unsure of whom or what to blame.

It is not only my heart that clinging on,
but my mind feels trapped,
caught in a loop
of psychological triggers.

I hold on to memories,
that once brought me comfort and security.
My mind is tied to her,
for she has become a part of my life.

When I feel her absence,
my thoughts clings to her memories.
I do not miss her,
but the familiar feeling I had around her.

I am letting go of routines we shared,
the jokes, habits and daily interactions.
What I grieve is the relationship itself,
it is not her that I am missing.

My mind keeps searching for answers,
I feel guilt, sadness, regret and anger.
I still do not know why it ended,
and these unresolved feelings drive me insane.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...