Sunday, June 14, 2026

The Taste of Tears For Her


When I am asleep, my mind returns to her.
When I wake, my heart does too.
And so my life keeps circling around her absence.

I still remember the taste of the tears
I never thought I'd cry for someone.

The moments with her felt complete,
almost too complete,
as if something inside me kept whispering,
"this will not last long".

Still, I lived inside them fully,
And even as I held them, I began to miss them.

Now I live as two versions of myself,
one still loving her immensely,
and one trying to live a normal life.
And neither of them knows how to live with each other.

Happiness came like a visitor,
unexpected and warm,
and gone before I could ask to stay.

And even now, knowing she will not return,
I spend the remaining life of mine,
loving only the memory of her.

My love for her could never die,
even when life pushes me toward death,
it will still remain.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...