Wednesday, June 24, 2026

When I Leave Her and The World


Will she come after I leave,
and decorate my grave with her tears?
Ask her not to bring flowers,
but only a little love,
if she wants to see me one last time.

Let her tell the world,
that what I had for her was real.
that I am the greatest lover of her life,
and none could love her the way I did.
For I loved her absence, her shadow,
her silence, her distance, her footprints,
and above all, even her hatred.

I was never at peace in reality,
but my soul will finally know,
that she had a little place for me,
in some corner of her beautiful heart,
A corner I failed to reach.

She will never know,
as I have no one to tell her.
That my last breath carried her aroma,
my lips whispered her name.
And every last drop of my blood
flowed only for her.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...