Tuesday, July 28, 2026

A Scared Bond With Her


She is the river that quenches my thirst.
She is the destination
of every prayer I whisper.
She is the meaning
that gives my life its purpose.

In an ocean of people,
my soul chose the only drop, her.
I could never tell her
what I truly meant;
instead, I spoke the words
I never meant at all.

When she is not around,
a part of me fades away,
along with the version of myself
that only her presence could awaken.

My dear, my sunshine,
I hope the world is keeping you well.
Even when you turned away from my love,
it only aged like the finest wine.

Yet she made me
only a traveler in her world.
I will remain a stranger,
for I respected her decision,
even when it broke my heart.

The universe bound my soul to hers,
and whether near or far,
a part of me will always belong
to the love I carry for her.
It is a sacred bond within me,
one that time cannot undo.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...