Few people told me she wasn't worth,
that spending time with her would only hurt.
Yet I paid no attention,
for I never saw her worth, only her heart.
The first time I saw her,
I thought she was my moon,
For all the nights I endured,
my heart surrendered far too soon.
My heart melted like a candle,
In her love that was a flame.
Unable to control or handle my love,
as I was not aware of rules in the game.
She shook the very ground beneath me,
all that I created from scratch.
I built love, care and respect,
but she bulldozed my emotional structures.
Creating love for her within my heart
took time like growing a tree with care.
But her hatred uprooted my love in a minute,
and when it fell, it shattered my ground.
An innocent face that made me fall in hell
the girl who demolished the world I built.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment