Her lips and her eyes
are not mine to admire,
Her body and her arms
are not mine to hold
Her heart and her mind
are not meant to be my home.
Sometimes I wonder
Was she sent from the stars
only so I could love her with all that I am,
but never be with her?
There were moments when I believed
she was created just for me.
I only wish my thoughts of her
reaches her heart.
My love should not stay locked inside,
so, I send mine through the wind,
through prayers.
Whenever she feels alone,
unloved or uncared for
she should realise that,
there is one idiot in this whole world,
who loves her as his entire world.
She only needs to feel my love,
and she will get comfort even from the breeze.
as my kindness will reach her across the world.
Do I have to love her
like this for all my lifetimes,
waiting eagerly for her gaze
that never turns toward me with love,
even when I know she belongs
to another person in this life.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment