Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Thank You




A few years ago
we never knew each other.
Two different souls walking this earth
without knowing one another.

Fate brought us together,
in the path of our life.
Without invitation, without information,
and without warning.
We travelled together on the same path.

People say, some people enter lives
change everything in a person’s life.
For me she happened to be one,
and she made me feel alive and to become better.

Maybe she was meant
only to be held closely
in my heart, not with my arms.

Every time I close my eyes,
all I can see is her.
She will remain the special person
that I could never replace.
And for that I will forever be grateful to her.

She will continue to live inside me
even after life takes us in different ways.

But I never got to say "Thank You"

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...