How I love her from my very being,
and how suffocating it is
to exist away from her.
My love flows and hurts,
through the very same places,
my body, and every silent part of it.
It lives in every inch of my flesh,
under every layer of my skin,
running through every nerve.
It lives within my cells,
the red and the white,
and flows in every drop of my blood,
reaching all two hundred and six bones,
and deep into their marrow.
It controls my mind,
my eyes, my ears,
my tongue, my nose,
and every part of my spine.
It fills my heart,
my lungs,
and every breath I take.
It reaches my stomach,
my kidneys, my liver,
and every hidden part of me,
until it touches my soul.
Yes, I loved her completely,
from within.
And just as my love
still flows for her,
it breaks me completely
to live so far away from her.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment