Thursday, July 2, 2026

Parade To My Grave



My pain and tears
hold no value.
Heartbreaks are invisible.
Sacrifices have no life,
care is soon forgotten
in the world of her love.

All my dreams slipped from my mind.
I cannot put my pain to sleep,
even when my body longs to rest.

While I was looking her way,
she walked away without an answer.

Like raindrops,
her thoughts fall upon me,
and I am drenched in her memories.

When we truly love someone,
life becomes a game of hide-and-seek.
We keep searching for what we know,
in places we know
we will never find it.

She challenged me like an enemy,
confronted me with humiliation.
She opened my wounds
with the weapons of her actions,
and in the end,
I was left broken.

What I believed was destiny
became my madness for her.
I was seated upon a chariot,
not for a triumph,
but for a parade to my grave.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...