Sunday, July 12, 2026

How Much I Love Her



Destiny bought us together
but never gave us the chance to stay.
We were friends once,
then strangers once again.

Once our hearts met only for a moment,
yet that single spark
felt like heaven on earth.
Her whispers made me weak,
like a gentle love song,
that silenced every storm within me.

I longed to rest in her arms,
with every breath, my heart whispered,
"I am yours forever".
But she could neither hear
nor understand.

She is the one I adore.
My heart still beats for her,
stronger than ever before.
She stole it without trying,
and I have never wished
to take it back.

Her playful smile,
her loving gaze,
with every moment,
I fell deeper
into the sweet maze of her love.

If I were ever to lose my memories,
I would visit my family,
embrace my friends
and then I would kneel before the gods.

"Dear gods,
ithout me the world will keep moving.
My loved ones will live to see tomorrow,
but for me, there is no tomorrow without her.

Let all the memory fade or disappear,
if that is your will.
But grant me one blessing,
Let me fall in love with her
all over again."

And one beautiful day,
when my memories return,
I know they will lead me back to her.

For she has left such an everlasting mark upon my soul
that even if every memories dies,
her love alone
has the power to breathe life into what was lost.

And that,
more than anything else
is enough reason
to love her forever.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...