She carried a frequency,
a quiet, jolly vibrations,
my heart had always been searching for,
long before I knew its name.
I wished it would last forever, but it didn't.
Meeting her felt like a cosmic arrangement
written into the universe,
before time even began.
We didn't chase one another.
There was no force
we simply met and rest became a memory
written into eternity.
When I looked deeply into her,
through the eyes of pure love,
I saw beyond the face the world has given her.
I saw a sacred soul gentle and infinite.
Something inside me remembered her,
not from this lifetime alone,
but from a place where souls recognise
what words never can.
I saw her beauty not as appearance
but as presence, a sacred temple,
quietly holding the light of the Divine.
In her presence
devotion arose without effort.
I saw her as the universe must see her,
not as someone to possess
but as a living divine masterpiece.
And in witnessing the sacredness within her,
something sacred awakened inside me.
Everytime I looked upon her
it felt as though I was gazing into
the face of Divine itself,
a familiar light waiting to be remembered
to be cherished, to be loved.
Perhaps that was always the true miracle,
she did not become divine because I loved her.
I loved her because I finally recognised the Divine
already living within her.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment