I was attracted,
as my eyes noticed beauty
and my nervous system responded
to an unheard call from her.
My vision changed,
my communication changed,
and it changed my walk
turning my confidence into a performance.
She was so attractive
that she quietly changed my behaviour.
She created a fire within,
one that could warm my soul
or burn it completely.
She will never know my feelings,
I tried distance and separation,
but my feelings remained the same,
as my love does not have an off switch.
The hardest and most beautiful truth is,
I can never stop caring or loving her
and I cannot pretend I don’t.
I am keeping my distance
as when she is near me,
my heart wants all of her,
more than is should,
even when I know I can't.
No matter how much the distance expands
between us,
my care for her will stay exactly same,
I let her go with full heart,
but in a corner I just wish
things were different with her.
By Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment