Friday, July 10, 2026

My Love in the Drops of the Rain


Every tear I have ever shed for her,
would rise as vapour,
returning to the clouds.

I wish she would stand in the rain,
if only for a little while.

And if, just once,
she stood under the falling rain,
perhaps my love
would find its way to her
through the drops that kissed her skin.

I wish every drop of that rain
would gently caress her,
tracing its path along her face,
down her shoulders
and across her heart.
before falling to the earth,
only to rise once more as vapor,
returning to the clouds,
to begin the journey again.

Even if I am no longer part of this world,
I hope she will still feel my love,
whenever the rain touches her.

For as long as she walks on this earth
and as long as she draws another breath,
my love will return with every rainfall,
and endless cycle,
where the sky remembers
what my heart never forgot.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...