All my thoughts of her,
not only stay in mind,
but it travels through my heart,
reaching my soul.
If my love for her had a color,
I wish my soul to be hers.
I return to the memories of her,
again and again,
and it slowly stained my soul with her colour,
as the thoughts of her are innumerable,
if they had to be stored,
I would need galaxies.
I want to ask her soul,
one thing and one thing only.
Return to my soul,
once she is done living here,
and satisfying all her human wants, needs, desires.
I would wait until then
in the place where souls dwell.
I have had the feeling of holding her
with both my arms and my heart.
If only once she could have hugged me,
she could have felt the comfort
and heard the sound of my heartbeats,
and if she could really listen to it,
she could hear her name in every beat.
Even my respect for her had the aroma of love,
that could not make her stay.
She thought my respect and love
was merely because of attraction.
But my love survived even in her disrespect,
distance, hatred, and misunderstanding,
I only wish
she would realise it one day.
By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:
Post a Comment