Sunday, July 19, 2026

No Place in Her World



I write about about her eyes, her face, her lips,
her heart and soul.
I compare her with the sun, the moon and the stars,
for I saw my entire universe in her.
But I failed to see the empty space
where I could never belong.

For my deepest emotions
cannot be expressed through words,
they can only be experienced.

Her presence made my world brighter.
Her smile turned ordinary days
into memories worth keeping.
The day I recognised this feeling,
I treasured it,
for I knew such feelings were rare.

Now the world's greatest disasters
sound kinder
than the one I carry inside my heart,
the emptiness that was created
by her absence.

Some wounds leave no scars,
but they hurt the longest.
My wound has her face
and my pain bears her name.

Perhaps no one will ever understand
how quietly a heart can break,
how a soul can continue to breathe
while everything that gave it life
has already gone.

I have no place in her heart,
in her memories, in her dreams,
in her life, not even in her stories
and no one in her life will ever know
my existence.

Not even the black hole,
that swallows stars and planets,
could make me disappear the way she did.

By
Sanji-Paul Arvind

No comments:

Post a Comment

எரிந்துபோன கப்பலில் எனது பயணம்

ஒளி மங்கும் அந்த இடத்தில், நான் இன்னும் உன்னைக் காண்கிறேன். நள்ளிரவின் கீற்றால் பிளக்கப்பட்ட இருளில் உன் முகம் தெரிகிறது; நீண்ட காலத்திற்கு ...